Our lawyers, are available to serve as company secretary for clients and do so for many listed public companies. We are also experts in supporting company secretaries in performing their role.
Whittens’ corporate services extend to providing company secretarial services for listed public clients, including:
- liaising with your appointed share registry;
- attending and minuting board meetings;
- arranging, attending and minuting shareholder meetings, including the annual general meeting;
- drafting notices of meeting;
- maintaining statutory registers in conjunction with our client’s appointed share registry (where appropriate);
- attending to the issue, allotment, transference, transmission, and forfeiture of shares, certificates and registration of share capital, and instructing the share registry to perform these functions;
- organising production of the annual report;
- managing timing and lodgement with the exchange of all mandatory and periodic reports;
- advising the company and directors about continuous disclosure requirements, the Listing Rules of the ASX and the Corporations Act; and
- managing shareholder correspondence and providing advice where required.